Fail Safe Promos to Enhance Retail Sales During the Holiday’s
Are you a local business looking to add a little extra flair to your retail packaging this holiday season? As a part of our “Love Eastvale. Shop Eastvale” initiative, the City of Eastvale will be distributing stickers to interested local businesses to promote shopping local during the holidays. As a city that champions economic development, we encourage residents to help their #commUNITY by shopping local.
Stickers will be passed out to interested businesses and available for pick up at City Hall (12363 Limonite Ave.). Remember to post a picture on social media with the Love Eastvale. Shop Eastvale sticker and #eastvaleelevates for a chance to have your photo shared.
If you’d like to participate, send an email to Miguel Ramirez Cornejo to be put on the distribution list.
Looking for other ways to attract business during the holidays? Check out these promo ideas to support the season
With so much going on, it’s important to create holiday promotions that support your business goals and get the most out of the season. Eastvale has come up with a few ideas to help.
Holiday Inspired Promotion Ideas
- Use discounts and promotions the week before or after Small Business Saturday (November 27) to drive traffic to your business during slower days of the week.
- Make purchases made on a specific day of the week discounted or offer a free gift with a purchase. Free gifts can include a personal product demo, an enhanced appointment with added value, or a discount for buying on a specific day.
- Provide a special promotional code for the holiday months to create a sense of urgency. Promos for discounted appointments or purchases such as teeth whitening, free fitness classes, and food is a great way to increase traffic during the holidays.
Self-Love Promotions for Busy Shoppers
Don’t forget that gift-givers and enthusiastic shoppers have needs too! If you want to attract more business, appeal to the needs of your target audience. What can you offer to benefit your customer this holiday season, perhaps in exchange for their email address? Think about products and services you offer that would appeal to shoppers in your neighborhood during the holiday. For example:
- Massage therapist: Offer a 5-minute walk in chair or foot massages for $5 or give them a $10 off coupon for booking a future massage on the spot.
- Coffee shop: Buy one, get one free promotion to encourage shoppers to stop by.
- Salons and spas: Offer discounts on same-day or next day appointments.
Future marketing goes a long way these days!
Promote on Google My Business
Don’t forget that shoppers will be searching on Google to find products, services, and businesses closest to them. Do yourself a favor and complete your Google My Business listing post offers and events to your profile. This will increase your chances of being discovered by shoppers. Make sure to create and claim your Google business profile, optimize it for local search, and post your deals and offers.
Join the Eastvale Chamber of Commerce
The Eastvale Chamber of Commerce offers its members the following benefits:
- Exclusive referral program: Business referrals are reserved for members only.
- Community exposure opportunities through events: Eastvale State of the City, Business Expo, National Day of Prayer.
- Informational resource for families and businesses moving into Eastvale: A member directory will be distributed to new chamber members and to those interested in locating in Eastvale.
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities: Members have the opportunity to advertise or sponsor at chamber events, mixers, the chamber Web site, an Eastvale Directory, etc.
- Grand openings and ribbon cuttings: The chamber will help promote member businesses holding these types of events.