The Future of the Inland Empire
When asked for the words that describe the spirit of Eastvale, our residents responded with “community, pride and prosperity.” Eastvale is one of the fastest-growing cities in California, and is a community of young business professionals and families looking for businesses big and small to provide unique experiences that enhance their lifestyles.
In Eastvale, we do government differently than most and we won’t bog down the process with bureaucratic red tape. We are invested in lifting businesses to their highest potential because we believe your success is the backbone of our city’s long-term economic growth and prosperity.
Elevate with Eastvale
- Median household income $119,000+/year
- 5-year CTA annual growth rate: 16.52%
- Culturally diverse, family-oriented with an active community
- Voted the most financially stable city in the state of California in 2022
Envision the Possibilities in Eastvale
Business-minded professionals do well in Eastvale. Our city is home to more than 50 large companies, including Amazon, Walmart Distribution, and Delta Electronics. Our city is also home to over 100 smaller companies that also call Eastvale home. We offer a diverse mixture of small and large commerce, and we’re growing rapidly.
Businesses can thrive in Eastvale because we offer a concentrated market, as well as an informed and engaged population.
Our Goals to Drive Economic Growth
• High-wage jobs
• Expansion of businesses that will capitalize on Eastvale’s demographics and supply unique and local diversification
• A more sustainable tax base, driven less by residential property valuation and more by commercial and industrial investments
• A commitment to “quality of place” throughout the community